To be successful in the long-run, organizations need to deﬁne a mission and a vision, that can be cascaded down into SMART strategic and operational objectives, at all hierarchical levels. The course oﬀers an algorithm on how this can be done, with a focus on creating strategies that are internally consistent and aligned for optimal performance. At the same time, the course oﬀers tools for both internal and external environment scanning, that will allow companies to build strategies that are ﬂexible and shock-absorbent, adapted to a business world that is rapidly changing. Last but not least, the course focuses on how departments can set their own strategies and action plans, that are ready-for-execution and support the overall corporate strategy.
- Business owners and top management
Business owners and top management professionals will acquire the knowledge and competences needed to design a strategy at the corporate level, thus increasing the performance of their organization in terms of relevant financial indicators, operational indicators, customer satisfaction indicators and employee satisfaction indicators.
- Middle management professionalsProfessionals from diﬀerent ﬁelds, such as ﬁnance, human resources, production, logistics, marketing & sales and others, will acquire the knowledge and competences to design and implement a strategy for their department, that supports and is aligned to the organizational strategy.
Key personal benefits – Participants in this course will:
- Receive structured knowledge, that can be transferred into all areas of their professional life.
- Get access to a network of specialists, sharing business opportunities and innovative solutions to strategy planning dilemmas.
- Receive a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional.
- This part of the learning experience is meant to ensure a smooth transition to the face to face training. Participants are required to take the following steps:
- Needs assessment – complete a questionnaire to determine a tailored and relevant learning experience;
- Pre-course evaluation quiz – take a short quiz to establish the current level of knowledge;
- Guidance and schedule – analyze a document presenting guidelines on how to maximize your learning experience;
- Forum introduction – share an introduction message to present yourself to the other course participants;
- Expectations – share your expectations regarding the training course; course content.
- During the three days of intense face-to-face training, the course is designed to facilitate experiential learning and ensure a high level of interactivity. The complete learning experience consists of:
- Reﬂecting on the concepts and tools presented, through constant dialogue;
- Applying concepts in individual and group exercises;
- Analyzing case studies and identifying solutions to real-life strategy planning dilemmas;
- Using strategy planning tools and getting familiar with annotated templates;
- Sharing experiences and best practices with the trainer and the other participants;
- Constantly evaluating participants’ knowledge, through short quizzes and feed-back.
- core-course ends. Participants are required to take these additional steps:
- Forum discussions – initiate a discussion and contribute in a discussion opened by another participant;
- Action plan – create a plan for the initiatives you intend to implement in your department or organization, based on best practices you became familiar with during the training;
- In-house presentation – create and submit a short PowerPoint presentation, that you would use to share with your colleagues some of the knowledge obtained through attending the course;
- Additional reading – go through a series of resources (books, articles and videos), to expand your content related knowledge;
- Learning journal: reﬂect upon your 3 stages learning experience and complete a journal.
|Language||Date||Start TIME EMEA||Start TIME ASEAN||Standard Fee||Special Fee|
|English||13 Aug 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||03 Sep 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||25 Sep 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||08 Oct 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||22 Oct 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||13 Nov 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|
|English||26 Nov 2023||08:30 - 13:30||14:00 - 18:00||USD $ 1,300|